- Also known as Indirect Holding Fastening System
- Divided into two types: Elastic (mainly using Spring Clips and Spring Blades) and Rigid ( mainly using Rail Clamps and Rail Spikes)
- The fastening system joins the steel rail with the tie plates, and the tie plates with the sleepers separately
- The clips/clamps are fixed directly onto the tie plates/shoulder plates, instead of cast-in shoulders ( used in non-separated rail fastening systems)
- Compatible models of Spring Clips: E2007, E2055, E2056, etc.
E20 Clip System