- Also known as Direct Holding Fastening System
- Divided into two types: Elastic (mainly using Spring Clips and Spring Blades) and Rigid ( mainly using Rail Clamps and Rail Spikes)
- The fastening system joins the steel rail with cast-in rail shoulders, in a way, the steel rail and the sleepers are directly connected
- The clips/clamps are fixed directly onto the cast-in shoulders, instead of tie plates/shoulder plates ( used in separated rail fastening systems)
- Compatible models of Spring Clips: E1809, E1809, E1817, E1819, E20 series and etc.
E20 Clip System